XMark 11-Gauge FID Flat Incline Decline Bench XM-7472 Reviews
Today, more and more people dream of becoming fit and healthy. Unfortunately, a lot of them don’t like the mere thought of working out and getting sweaty in public. If you happen to belong to this group, you have probably been told that the perfect alternative is to get the best exercise bench and perform exercise routines right in the comforts of your own home. In fact, these benches are a great start since these are very affordable and you can easily pack them away out of sight if not in use. Weight benches are considered as among the most effective equipment pieces used in weight lifting. These also happen to be one of the top favorites in fitness centers. It is not a big surprise, considering the sheer number of workout routines that you can accomplish with the use of weight benches. XMark 11-Gauge FID Flat Incline Decline Bench XM-7472 is one of the choices that you can find today.
Table Of Contents
Whom Is This Product Designed For?
- People serious in performing the better workout with no distractions and annoyances common in overly commercialized gyms.
- People who want to stay healthy and fit within the comforts of their own home.
Features of XMark 11-Gauge FID Flat Incline Decline Bench XM-7472
- This weight bench comes with 7 back pad adjustments to allow decline to a complete military press position.
- It has a heavy duty 11-gauge commercial grade construction that has a mainframe built with the use of 2” by 3” rectangular steel.
- This has a weight capacity of 1500 lb
- Extra thick Duracraft pads of 3”
- Built in transit wheels, sweat and tear resistant Duraguard vinyl
- And baked scratched resistant powder coat finish and bolted-on skid resistance feet.
XMark Fitness 11-Gauge FID bench is designed with sheer strength in mind as this supports a maximum overall weight capacity of 1,500 pounds. While it doesn’t necessarily mean that you need anywhere near this limit, it clearly indicates that stability and quality are built in this weight bench.
With its FID design, it also means that its weight limit is being supported through its extensive array of positions, starting from decline through vertical.
As a match for this range of different back support positions, the seat’s angle is adjustable to help in keeping you properly supported as you perform the heavier pressing kinds of exercises.
To offer some extra support with the bench’s high weight limit, the back support and the seat are both upholstered and well padded for you to stay comfortable as possible while performing your workout routines.
Apart from the strength, the 7 different adjustments for the back pad angle from flat to full military press position also increase the range of available exercise options, which means that there is no longer a need for you to buy a different bench just to support your decline training.
If the ergonomically designed back support and seat and the undeniable strength are not enough for you, the extra thick 3” Duracraft pad also does a wonderful job in ensuring that you stay well supported and comfortable during all your workouts.
Even if Best Incline Decline Bench can be utilized for dumbbell workouts if needed, its commercial grade weight capacity enables you to slide this under a power rack or a smith machine for more intense barbell workouts.
Some of the exercises you can do with this best weight bench when combined with a set of dumbbell handles or barbells, a weight plate set, and a simple squat rack are decline flys, lying triceps extensions, pullovers, decline bench press, incline hammer curls, incline flys, flat bench press, and incline barbell press.
This bench will provide you the comfort and stability necessary when working out with heavy weights that help to ensure this is the bench that’ll last for many years to come.
- Simple to assemble
- Sturdy frame design
- Quick to move between places if needed thanks to transporting wheels
- Competitively priced for the features and strength provided
- High weight limit
- Seat and back support can be very far apart when in decline setting.
Some Frequently asked Questions (FAQ)
Q:- Does this bench feature a leg holder support shown in the pictures to do abs?
- Yes, it comes with foot or leg holders to support you while doing crunches and other exercises.
Q:- Is bench stable enough to perform step ups on it from the side?
- It actually depends on how you step on it, the thicker padding, compared to other things, will not be as great to step on IMO. It is also much higher than a typical bench, so a majority of people could not step high enough to step on it.
Q:- How big is the gap between the pad and the seat? What are the back pad’s dimensions?
- It's back pad is about 3.5’ x 1’ and there is a five inches gap.
Q:- What the bench’s dimensions?
- 62.2” x 25.8” x 20.3” (LxWxH)
Some Insider Tips for this Weight Bench
At a glance, this bench looks great. It is very sturdy and does its job flawlessly. It doesn’t squeak or rock as well. That is the reason why it is highly recommended. Just make sure that to follow the provided instructions on the manual on how to take good care of the bench for you to take advantage of this exceptional weight bench for a long period of time.
The XM-7472 is made with quality and your unique needs in mind. Regardless of your fitness goals, whether you focus on muscle building or you just want to maintain your body shape, this is the best weight bench you should not miss. With its features and exceptional capabilities, you can be assured that you will get the best value of what you have spent.
Buy this bench today and discover the difference of having the good weight bench! To purchase, click here.